Saturday, May 25, 2013

Before the FLY AWAY..

Here again ... after a long time...sitting to brush up my cleaved thoughts ... letting my words fly through the islands and perch on the blue stream of Maldives.. I am preparing to fly off.. two more days to spare.. The air, water, landscapes, people, and all the living and non living that i am gonna miss for the next few months... evaporates my innate silence.. expresses harsh dialects..pain to my loved parents. my dream nephews .. every second of my sister's advice ..everything am gonna take it in mind for the next party after six months... My beloved soul thinks of the unseen elagance that spells my good future... Love it... let all my dreams come true in the coming years.. make them proud of myself and wish my thoughts would work to nourish their wish and thereby succumb to my motifs...

No comments: